Who doesn’t want an amazingly glowing skin, especially as we prepare for the festive season?
People might not care about their looks when they stay at home. But, as soon as they are knocked with a special occasion, there lies a variety of options through which you can look beautiful.
However, with our hectic lifestyles and busy schedules, we are generally more casual with taking care of our skin. This causes issues like acne, pigmentation, dry patches etc. As we get closer to the time when we will have to attend more parties, we just start getting more worried and that can actually worsen the situation.
How to get your skin festive ready?
To be able to understand how we can get glowing skin, we need to first understand our skin type and plan a regime accordingly. The best way to do this is, visit a dermatologist to understand better about your skin type.
Your skin is like a mirror that reflects what’s going on in your body and so it’s important to identify what our skin is telling us for our health and well-being. Hence, to get a glowing skin you must have a healthy body and a calm mind.
That is why today we have laid out a few tips to maintain the perfect glow throughout this festive season.
Tips to get a glowing skin:
- Always follow a skin care routine for both morning and evening. You must cleanse, tone and moisturize twice a day (morning and before going to bed) based on your skin type.
- If you have acne, rashes etc. make sure you consult a dermatologist.
- Having a diet enriched with vegetables and fruits will surely make the skin glow.
- Skip on the salt. If you can’t skip, at least try to consume less of it. Salt makes your face look bloated.
- Try to keep your sugar intake to 50 grams each day. We know it’s difficult especially during the festivals but we can always try!
- Exercise daily or at least four times a week.
- Be happy and enjoy every moment as our mind has an immense effect on our body and only if it is happy we shall see our skin healthy and glowing.