What is mesotherapy?
The mesotherapy technique is used to deliver lightening agents like glutathione, vitamin C and Kojic acid directly into the skin layers.
Mesoglow is a series of micro injections onto the skin. It provides hydration and nutrients by placing droplets into the skin. The results are facial rejuvenation, skin lightening, and reversal of free radical damage.
How many treatments are needed?
Depending on the desired effects, treatments are performed every two weeks for four treatments, thereafter every six to eight weeks.
What are the pre and post care of treatment?
- Avoid taking Aspirin / Ecosprin / Disprin, or any other painkiller; Vitamin E and other blood-thinning drugs at least 5 days prior to the treatment. This is important to avoid any oozing from the area.
- There is no recovery period needed after Mesotherapy, you can resume work straight away.
- Do not wash your face for 3 hours after the procedure
- Apply make-up, if required, 3 hours after the procedure
- Use a sunscreen of SPF 30 regularly
What are the immediate post-procedure symptoms?
Mild redness and swelling are expected after the procedure, but it will settle down after a few hours.